Monday, September 23, 2013

I like it in the city.

I love doing shoots in downtown Fresno!
Pure entertainment to say the least.
Every single person that drives by stares SO HARD 
You also see a bunch of crack heads talking to themselves or joined by another crack head pushing stolen grocery carts!! And why do homeless people always have cute dogs? I will never understand!
There are so many different spots all in such a small area that are perfect for pictures!
Below I am wearing my lovely new shirt from Thestylistsown.com that has killer spikes on the collar (half of my closet has some sort of spike or stud on it) so this shirt fit in perfectly :) 
I am also wearing a newer pair of my favorite sunnies from Urban.
And the most comfortable holy pants ever (stole from my mom) oops. 
XX
Taylor





No comments:

Post a Comment