Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Far from gone.

I have been M.I.A the past couple months due to school and other fun things. I started Cosmetology school which I absolutely love, but on the downside it takes up about 75% of my life until next October. I am making it a goal to keep blogging as often as I can and hopefully incorporate my work from school in one of my next post. I finally had a free day on my hands and had the pleasure to spend it with Maddy Crum, this girl is truly amazing in what she does. Check out her work on instagram @maddycrumphotography. Can't wait for a chance to work with her again!! With that said I leave you with this quote I found on Pinterest, "Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow."
XX
Taylor





No comments:

Post a Comment